Evolution of the residential window
Due to general window made of a single layer of glass or tempered glass only, it’s easy to entry by destroying the glasses. Therefore single layer of glass is hard to prevent the crimes. According to research, if it will take more than 5 minutes of entry they will give up usually hence strengthening the structural components and safety will be necessary.
Our anti-intrusion glass could not only customize also provide assured safety of residents and match the demands of energy saving as well. Therefore, we believe that we are the best choice for you.
EN 356 test is designed to verify higher resistance level of the glass which can withstand a crowbar, hammer, sledgehammer, iron pipe and other weapons therefore create high difficulties of forced entry threats. The impact test using steel ball (lower resistance level) and hammer & axe test (higher resistance level) to destroy the glass through the principles of mechanics to classify its level.
Derstrong anti-intrusion glass certificated by EN 356
EN365 axe test classification standard for P6B to P8B
- Windows of Residence (aesthetics and broad vision)
- Commercial establishment (such as shop and jewelry display, teller)
- Public buildings (such as museums, hospitals)
- Government organization (such as courthouse, embassies, jails)
- Transportation windows (such as train, MRT and bus)
- High security locations (such as RDC and high-tech lab)
Certification for the EN 356
Certificate of CNS 14998 issued by Armaments Bureau, Ministry of National Defense